Job Title: Purchasing Coordinator
Reports to: COO
Compensation: Commensurate w/experience
Department: Finance and Operations
The Purchasing Coordinator processes quote & purchase requests, handles receiving & inventory management, and manages license renewals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Process Quote & Purchase Requests
- Handle quoting of all standard products and other common parts and licenses.
- Work with engineers and vendors to create quotes for complex solutions & projects.
- Process purchase requests, determine best sourcing, and keep track of all order statuses.
- Work with vendors to maximize margin through deal registration, promotions, etc.
- Keep system updated accurately with all order details.
Receiving & Inventory Management
- Keep track of any back ordered items, and keep system updated with tracking numbers and ETAs.
- Provide updates to service team and client as appropriate.
- Process deliveries at Acumen’s office, hand off items to appropriate parties.
- Maintain a well-organized stock of cables and other commonly used small parts. Monitor stock levels and replenish as needed.
License Renewals Management
- Prepare and send out renewal quotes and reminders.
- Purchase various licensing (Microsoft, Fortinet, VMware, Adobe, etc.) and keep license information and expiration dates updated in system.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle many issues and remain organized.
- Attention to accounting details (keeping all prices, costs, quantities, order numbers, etc. correctly entered into the system) to ensure smooth and accurate reconciliation of all transactions.
- In-depth IT technical expertise is not However, must be tech savvy, and possess aptitude and interest in learning about the products being sold.
No relocation assistance provided. Reliable transportation required and must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Take the next step!
Contact us about this position.