Job Title: Service Coordinator
Reports to: Service Manager
Compensation: Commensurate w/experience
Department: Service and Support
The Service Coordinator is responsible for coordinating client service requests, assigning tickets, and managing the schedules of all service desk analysts.
The Service Coordinator processes new service requests from clients, assigns, schedules and dispatches service desk analysts for remote or onsite service according to urgency. Strong client relations are a must. Ultimately responsible for knowing the progress of each service request, identifying issues, and escalating accordingly. Responsible for ensuring that tickets are being worked appropriately and documented consistently. Responsible for identifying issues with time tracking and time sheets. Responsible for communicating issues to the Service Manager regularly throughout the day.
- Coordination of all service desk resources to ensure best utilization of time
- Process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct client input
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with clients about status of service requests
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction
- Improve usage and increase productivity of support resources
- Escalate service requests internally as required
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources to the Service Manager
- Quote and process orders for standard IT parts (PCs, laptops, monitors, cables, etc.)
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolute dedication to unparalleled customer service.
- Fast turnaround of client requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Ensure requests are routed to the proper resource to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening and client-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Familiarity with all the organization's key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (medical and dental).
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
- Mileage and mobile phone reimbursement.
No relocation assistance provided. Reliable transportation required and must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Take the next step!
Contact us about this position.